The admit cards and roll numbers for 10th and 12th CBSE Board examinations are not out! Login to the official website of CBSE to access your admit cards. Generally, schools will be distributing the admit cards to all students, but you can keep a downloaded copy for yourself too. The exams are supposed to commence mid-February, and the admit card has all important details, you should keep in mind for the examinations. Now, read below the step by step guide and all important instructions.
1st Step: Login to cbse.nic.in
2nd Step: Then, click for CBSE Website.
3rd Step: Find ‘admit cards released for regular candidates’, in the in-focus column on the right.
In case you do not find it, click on the link here.
Step 4: Put your details and access your admit cards.
When you receive your admit cards from school, check for the following particulars
- The spelling of your name and other personal details.
- Signature of the Head of the Institution (Principal)
- Your Signature
- Also, your photograph
So, it is very important that your admit card is correct and complete. The issuing of the final results and certificates is on the basis of the admit cards
Some more instructions to keep in mind
- No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall after 10:00AM
- Please carry your own stationery, admit card and school identity card.
- You need to appear for the examinations in your school uniform.
- Also, DO NOT carry any electronic items (Smartphones, Laptops etc.)
All the best for your exams. May the force be with you!